Established in 1959
1. You can only sign your child up for one Science Club. Club Tuesday Science and Club Wednesday Science are duplicate lessons.
2. Below are the descriptions for January 2024 Club Tuesday.
3. Club slots will be filled in the order the child's online registration form is submitted to us. Payment must be made by clicking on the Club Tuesday Payment link once you complete the registration. Payment is made through paypal with a credit card.
5. If the club you select is full when we get to your child's online registration form, we will call or email you to see if you want a different club option.
6. Club Tuesday is only available for the children enrolled in a 3-year-old or 4-year old VPK class.
7. Registration will go live on our website on Tuesday, December 12th at 10:00 a.m.
BELOW ARE THE DESCRIPTIONS FOR JANUARY CLUB TUESDAY.
THE COST FOR THE 6-WEEK SESSION IS $72.00. CLUB TUESDAY DISMISSAL BEGINS AT
1:50 pm WITH A PROMPT PICKUP NO LATER THAN 2:00 pm.
WINTER SCIENCE (LIMITED TO 18 CHILDREN)
JANUARY 9: SNOWSTORM IN A JAR - There is not one flake of snow in the air or in the forecast. Kids will love creating their own snowstorms with common household supplies, as they enjoy this simple winter science experiment. We will learn about density and chemical reactions.
JANUARY 16: RAIN CLOUD WEATHER EXPERIMENT - Why does it rain? This Rain Cloud Experiment is super fun and a great way to reach kids about rain, liquid densities, and the water cycle.
JANUARY 23: SNOW DOUGH - It doesn't snow in Florida, so we'll combine a few common items to make our own soft and squish snow! The "cool" thing about this dough is that it is naturally cold, and it looks and fees so real.
JANUARY 30: Continue Exploring Snow. LAST CLASS FOR THIS SESSION.
MANY SNOWFLAKES & MAGICAL SNOWMEN ART (LIMITED TO 36 CHILDREN)
JANUARY 9: WINTER MUG - This week we will decorate a fun wintery mug of our own! This festive cup is perfect for our favorite drink, and we will have our fun artwork on it forever!
JANUARY 16: SNOWFLAKE - Today we will celebrate Winter and make a beautiful beaded snowflake that we can hang each year. Stringing the beads will be great fine motor practice too!
JANUARY 23: SNOWMAN - Some crafts are worth melting for! We will be painting a melted snowman on canvas to take home and display.
JANUARY 30: WINTER WONDERLAND - On our last day together, we will make our very own Winter Wonderland! We will use real sticks for our Winter tree and add shimmering snow and other fun items to make our nature art craft sparkle!! LAST CLASS FOR THIS SESSION.