Established in 1959
The preschool library contains books and videos organized by the various study units. Books from the public library are also brought in to widen our selection.
Twice a month, the children and their teachers gather in the church for a brief chapel where the children learn to identify the things that make Church a very special place. They hear Bible stories, pray, sing songs, and thank God for the beauty of creation, our parents, and our friends.
Our activity hall is used for regular Music and Kindergym classes. We have a lunchroom for our lunch-n-longer program, refreshments, and other occasions during the preschool year.
Our large, fenced and shaded playground is equipped with a variety of climbing apparatus to promote physical development and gross motor control. Riding toys, sand toys and equipment for easel painting are also available for class use. The playground also includes a playhouse, several swings, slide, trike track, spring teeter-totter, rock climbing tunnels and a fire truck.
The Director’s office is located in the lobby of the preschool building. The Director welcomes any parent who wishes to talk about a child or the program during preschool hours of 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.