Established in 1959
1. If your child is enrolled in January/February Club Wednesday Science club, they cannot sign up for M&M Tuesday January Science club. M&M January Science and Club Wednesday January/February Science are duplicate lessons.
2. Below are the descriptions for January M&M Club Tuesday.
3. Club slots will be filled in the order the child's online registration form is submitted to us. Payment must be made by clicking on the M&M Payment link once you complete the registration. Payment is made through paypal with a credit card.
4. If the club you select is full when we get to your child's online registration form, we will call or email you to see if you want a different club option.
5. M&M Club Tuesday is only available for the children enrolled in a 3-year-old or 4-year old VPK class.
BELOW ARE THE DESCRIPTIONS FOR JANUARY M&M CLUB TUESDAY
THE COST FOR THE 4-WEEK SESSION IS $62.00. M&M TUESDAY DISMISSAL BEGINS AT 2:00 pm WITH A PROMPT PICKUP NO LATER THAN 2:15 pm.
WINTER SCIENCE (LIMITED TO 18 CHILDREN)
JANUARY 10: WINTER SNOWMAN SENSORY BOTTLE -- There is not one flake of snow in the air or in the forecast for Florida. So what do we do instead of building a real snowman? Build a snowman bottle instead!! We will learn about viscosity and use our creativity in this fun and easy project.
JANUARY 17: LET IT SNOW! -- It doesn't snow in Florida, so we'll make our own snow! We'll have an indoor snowman building session and fun winter sensory play with this super easy to make fake snow recipe!
JANUARY 24: SAVE THE FROZEN ARTIC ANIMALS! -- The animals are trapped, and we will use salt and water to melt the ice and free them! We will learn about the states of matter and do some
JANUARY 31: STUDY OF MATTER -- We will continue our study of states of matter with a fun winter science experiment!
MANY SNOWFLAKES AND MAGICAL SNOWMEN (LIMITED TO 36 CHILDREN)
JANUARY 10: WINTER MUG - We will decorate a wintery mug of our very own! This festive cup is perfect for our favorite drink and will have our fun artwork on it forever!!
JANUARY 17: SNOWFLAKES - We will celebrate Winter and make a beautiful snowflake that we can hang each year. We will bead a unique snowflake and take it home to watch it sparkle and shine in the sun!! Stringing the beads will be great fine motor practice too!!
JANUARY 24: MELTED SNOWMAN - Some crafts are worth melting for! We will paint a melted snowman on canvas to take home and display.
JANUARY 31: WINTER WONDERLAND - On our last day together this month, we will make our very own Winter Wonderland! We will use sticks for our Winter tree and add shimmering snow and other fun items to make our nature art craft sparkle!