Established in 1959
1. If your child is enrolled in March/April Club Wednesday Science club, they cannot sign up for M&M Tuesday April Science club. M&M April Science and Club Wednesday March/April Science are duplicate lessons.
2. Below are the descriptions for April M&M Club Tuesday.
3. Club slots will be filled in the order the child's online registration form is submitted to us. Payment must be made by clicking on the M&M Payment link once you complete the registration. Payment is made through paypal with a credit card.
4. If the club you select is full when we get to your child's online registration form, we will call or email you to see if you want a different club option.
5. M&M Club Tuesday is only available for the children enrolled in a 3-year-old or 4-year old VPK class.
BELOW ARE THE DESCRIPTIONS FOR APRIL M&M CLUB TUESDAY
THE COST FOR THE 4-WEEK SESSION IS $62.00. M&M TUESDAY DISMISSAL BEGINS AT 2:00 pm WITH A PROMPT PICKUP NO LATER THAN 2:15 pm.
SPACE SCIENCE (LIMITED TO 18 CHILDREN)
APRIL 4: GALAXY SLIME - A galaxy is a collection of billions of stars, dust and gases held together by gravitational forces. We'll talk about our Milky Way Galaxy and make some AWESOME Galaxy Slime to play with and have fun exploring the science behind homemade slime!
APRIL 11: FIZZING PLANETS - This is a quick and easy experiment with a fun twist! We will learn planet names, shapes, sizes, colors and position from the sun. Then we'll make our own planets and create chemical reactions that will make the planets fizz, foam and melt!
APRIL 18: SOLAR SYSTEM I-SPY - We'll explore the galaxy with this fun I-Spy activity! We'll search for planets, the sun, moon, asteroids and even the International Space Station!
APRIL 25: SOLAR SYSTEM - On our last day together, we will continue our exploration of the solar system.
MAGICAL FAIRYTALES ART (LIMITED TO 36 CHILDREN)
APRIL 4: JACK AND THE BEANSTALK- On our first day together in Magical Fairytales, we will read the book about Jack and the Beanstalk and them make our own beanstalks!
APRIL 11: FAIRY DUST PLAY DOUGH! Today, we will make our very own fairy dough to take home. Each child will mix 3 magical ingredients together and make some amazing Fairy Dust Play Dough!
APRIL 18: BIG FRIENDLY GIANT - In today's class, we will read the BFG (also known as Big Friendly Giant) and make a mystical dream catcher!
APRIL 25: FAIRY GARDEN- For our last class together, we will use a variety of items to create a fairy garden as unique and special as we are.