Established in 1959
1. If your child is currently enrolled in the November/December Club Wednesday Science club, they cannot sign up for M&M Tuesday November/December Science club. M&M November/December Science and Club Wednesday November/December Science are duplicate lessons.
2. Below are the descriptions for November/December M&M Club Tuesday.
3. Club slots will be filled in the order the child's online registration form is submitted to us. Payment must be made by clicking on the M&M Payment link once you complete the registration. Payment is made through paypal with a credit card.
4. If the club you select is full when we get to your child's online registration form, we will call or email you to see if you want a different club option.
5. M&M Club Tuesday is only available for the children enrolled in a 3-year-old or 4-year old VPK class.
BELOW ARE THE DESCRIPTIONS FOR NOVEMBER/DECEMBER M&M CLUB TUESDAY
THE COST FOR THE 6-WEEK SESSION IS $93.00. M&M TUESDAY DISMISSAL BEGINS AT 2:00 pm WITH A PROMPT PICKUP NO LATER THAN 2:15 pm.
THANKSGIVING AND CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY STEAM SCIENCE (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Math) (LIMITED TO 18 CHILDREN)
November 1: DANCING CORN -- This bubbling corn experiment appears almost magical but it really just uses common kitchen ingredients for a classic chemical reaction! Get ready to be amazed and have some fun!
November 8: TURKEY SALT PAINTING -- This Salt Painting Science Experiment is a fun way to combine art and science together. It is also a visual and hands-on way for children to learn about absorption as they transform their white glue drawings into colorful designs.
November 15: MAKE A TURKEY STEAM CHALLENGE -- GOOBLE, GOOBLE! This simple STEAM activity will allow our imaginations to run wild as we design our own turkey! Using beads, feathers, fuzzy sticks, and play dough we'll have a blast with this hands-on harvest themed activity!
November 29: CHRISTMAS DENSITY -- Our Christmas Lava Lamp experiment is perfect for a young holiday scientist! We'll explore liquid density and learn a little bit of physics and chemistry along the way!
December 6: SNOWBALL LAUNCHER -- It doesn't snow in Florida but we can still have a snowball fight! We'll learn about Newton's Laws of Motion in this STEAM building experiment.
December 13: GRINCH SLIME -- "And his heart grew three sizes that day..." We'll make some AWESOME Grinch Slime to play with over the holiday and have fun exploring the science behind homemade slime!
MAGICAL THANKSGIVING AND MERRY CHRISTMAS ART (LIMITED TO 36 CHILDREN)
November 1: Leaf Luminaries - We will light up the night with these fall candle holders. We will make colorful luminaries using leaves of all colors.
November 8: Terra Cotta Turkeys - This week we will be making an adorable turkey decoration. This turkey will visit our tables for years to come.
November 15: Terrific Turkeys - This week we will measure out the "stuffing" for our overstuffed turkeys. These turkeys will fill any room with Thanksgiving spirit.
November 29: Yummy Gingerbread - This week's gingerbread will be extra sweet. We will create colorful masterpieces to display year after year.
December 6: Christmas Trees - We will create 3-D Christmas trees with spirit and sparkle! These little tree ornaments will "pop" on your Christmas Tree this year.
December 13: Reindeers Galore - On our last day together, we will make a reindeer necklace that's sure to jingle and ring and remind us to always believe!